Office of Title IX, Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
The University is committed to non-discrimination, equal employment and affirmative action. UCR respects the rights of all members of the campus community to equal opportunity and freedom from harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender transition status), pregnancy, age, disability (mental or physical), medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), genetic information (including family medical history), ancestry, service in the uniformed services (including protected veteran status), marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The Office of Title IX, Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action (Title IX/EOAA) is dedicated to protecting these rights through:
- promotion of the UC's values and policies, with training and education and awareness programs
- responding to complaints and grievances of discrimination, harassment, retaliation,
- implement the UC Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (SVSH)
- coordinating campus affirmative action programs and producing the affirmative action plans.
You may contact Title IX/EOAA:
- By phone at 951-827-7070
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
File a Report for:
This link leads you to the UC Whistleblower hotline EthicsPoint, where you can submit various kinds of complaints including discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Please click on the button, "Report a Concern Online" on the Whistleblower Hotline webpage.
This link leads you to the the Title IX at UCR website where you can report a complaint. Visit the Title IX at UCR website to learn more about the SVSH Policy and programs.
For more options and information about filing a complaint or report, visit Help@UCR.