Chief Compliance Office
Compliance & Ethics Principles
Federal law and UC policies are the foundation of our work
ethics and compliance
UCR's Chief Compliance Officer coordinates the campus's efforts under the University of California's ethics and compliance program plan.
The Chief Compliance Office also manages certain compliance functions:
Learn more about UC's ethics and compliance program and the role of the campus Chief Compliance Officer on UCR's ethics and compliance site.
The Chief Compliance Officer is UCR's Locally Designated Official, responsible for whistleblower and whistleblower protection investigations.
The Compliance Office's Fact-Finding Team conducts investigations for UCR.
discrimination and harassment prevention and response
Departments and functions within the Chief Compliance organization support UCR's efforts to create an inclusive, accessible campus free from discrimination and harassment:
- The Title IX Office coordinates UCR's efforts to prevent and respond to sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, stalking, invasion of privacy, and other behavior prohibited by the UC Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy.
- The ADA/Rehabilitation Act Coordinator oversees UCR's programs and policies relating to accessibility, accommodation and non-discrimination for those with disabilities.
- The Fact-Finding team conducts investigations of discrimination and harassment complaints.
Other UCR offices partnering in this work include:
- The Equal Employment & Affirmative Action (EE/AA) department, within Human Resources, promotes UCR's commitment to non-discrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action in employment.
- The Associate Vice Chancellor for Diversity & Inclusion oversees the development of programs and activities that support a culture of mutual respect and engagement, and advises the Chancellor on matters relating to inclusion, equity and climate.
audit and advisory services
Audit and Advisory Services conducts audits and consultations to evaluate and promote the system of internal controls, including effective and efficient operations.