Office of Title IX, Equal Employment & Affirmative Action
The University is committed to non-discrimination, equal employment and affirmative action. UCR respects the rights of all members of the campus community to equal opportunity and freedom from harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender transition status), pregnancy, age, disability (mental or physical), medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), genetic information (including family medical history), ancestry, service in the uniformed services (including protected veteran status), marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The department of Title IX, Equal Employment & Affirmative Action (Title IX/EEAA) is dedicated to protecting these rights through:
- promotion of the UC's values and policies, with training and education and awareness programs
- responding to complaints and grievances of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other violations of the Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (SVSH)
- coordinating the campus affirmative action programs and producing the affirmative action plans.
You may contact Title IX/EEAA:
- By phone at 951-827-7070
- For EEAA email email@example.com
- For Title IX email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint form and instructions are available online (click the links) for you to print and fill out.
Visit the Title IX Office website to learn more about the SVSH Policy and programs, or to file a complaint of conduct prohibited by the SVSH Policy.
For more options and information about filing a complaint or report, visit Help@UCR.