ADA/Section 504 Compliance and Disability Inclusion and Access
UC Riverside is dedicated providing an accessible campus and programs for its students, faculty, staff, and visitors. UCR's compliance with the federal laws and regulations regarding disability-based discrimination and access is coordinated by:
ADA/Section 504 Coordinator
365 Skye Hall
The ADA/Section 504 Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- ensuring that UCR has appropriate policies, procedures, and grievance mechanisms
- helping train and educate the campus community about disability access, accommodations, and non-discrimination
- identifying and assessing compliance gaps and risks.
The ADA/Section 504 Coordinator does not approve requests for accommodation. Accommodation requests should be submitted to:
- The Disability Resource Center, for students with disabilities
- Human Resources, for employees with disabilities.
Employees or students with complaints, grievances or concerns regarding their rights under the ADA or Section 504 may contact the Coordinator. The Coordinator will review the grievance or concern, refer the individual to the appropriate office or process or otherwise ensure that the concern is addressed as appropriate.